www.vios-club.com

www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com

รวมรูปกิจกรรม meeting ประจำปี

Moderator: 000

www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com

Postby Fengjingye » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Is your bathroom a relaxing haven where you can soak away the stresses of your day? Do you have an array of tea lights in holders in the bathroom to give your end of day soak an ethereal ambiance? Or http://www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com/tobin-heath-jersey/ , is your bathroom purely utility designed simply to have a quick shower and shoot off to start your 21st century lifestyle? Bathrooms can be anything you want them to be.

When my children were little, our bathroom was designed as a novelty, kiddies paradise or, at least, I think designed is too exact a word. My children took the bathroom over with their water toys and other paraphernalia. That is far nearer the truth! However, we did agree on a dolphin theme we had a toilet seat with dolphins dancing around the seat, dolphins on the shower curtain and on the bathroom rug, dolphins were also on some of the wall tiles and the light pull had a handle in the shape of a dolphin shape.

As the children got older, this theme took on a more sophisticated approach. We still had dolphins on the tiles, but the tiles had been renewed during that time and the dolphin theme now illustrated dolphins jumping out of the water on the beach at Koi Samui, with palm trees wafting in the breeze. The shower curtain had been replaced for a more esoteric one which read I am beautiful in lettering all the way down the length of the curtain. Apart from that, the toilet seat and light pull remained. The children have now left home and, due to disability, we are having the bathtub removed and a disabled shower fitted. The dolphins dancing in Koi Samui are being replaced by plain white tiles and I expect I will find a new shower curtain, although I haven t looked yet. We are not totally getting rid of the dancing dolphins though: they are being carefully removed from the bathroom wall and will be reset on the wall in the back lobby area near the back door.

The point I am making here is that your bathroom should be reflecting you and your family and needs to evolve as your family grows. Many homes have more than one bathroom: a family bathroom and an en suite. They should be so lucky! My home is just too small to accommodate more than one bathroom. Bathrooms can be all things to all people, depending on your taste, your lifestyle and your budget. You could go for whirlpool bathtubs [I hate them], a Jacuzzi, a large freestanding bath that is almost deep enough to swim in, or a corner bath which is ideal for a small bathroom.

You can be spoilt with choices when it comes to showers: over the bath, free standing shower stall, a tiled wet room. Then, of course, you could have a bathroom which is fitted out with bidet a great innovation if you have a disability or http://www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com/sydney-leroux-jersey/ , you could do as many Spanish people do and have the washing machine plumbed into the bathroom. The choice for bathroom d?cor is endless and only limited by your taste, imagination, budget and the size of your property.
What causes failure? What is the solution? For years, I asked myself these questions; because I mostly failed. My failure pattern started in childhood. Riding the school bus, students teased and beat me regularly. "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees . . . ," they rhymed mockingly at me interspersed with punches, slaps, and pokes. Chink and Jap became my names. I dreaded riding that bus. Each bus ride gradually drained my confidence - filling me with fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Hence, the seeds of my failure pattern were sown, reaping hundreds of failures for me. Attempting brevity, I list only some of my failures.

In adolescence, a neighborhood girl Grace infatuated me. Grace and her brothers socialized with me and my brothers. We played kick-ball, board games, and listened to music. My infatuation with Grace obsessively grew. Romance for her intensified; but fear, uncertainty, and doubt eventually abated it. Romance abated, I never told Grace that I liked her. Likewise, for every attractive woman subsequently encountered, continuing until middle adulthood.

In early adulthood, I left college and joined the Army http://www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com/sam-mewis-jersey/ , left the Army and rejoined college, again left college and joined the workforce, changed jobs several times, rejoined college part-time, then changed college courses several times. I eventually completed college; however, fear, uncertainty, and doubt hindered perseverance. Taking several detours, I never really quit trying to complete college. For the few things that I completed, I detoured instead of directly completing them, wasting time.

In middle adulthood, I quit a career that I desired and long prepared for. One day, unexpectedly, I entered my work office, packed my belongings, loaded them into my car, and drove home. Afterwards, screening incoming phone calls, I ignored the letters sent by my former employer. I desired career prominence, but I quit. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt fatigued me into quitting.

I wondered why some people go directly for what they want, quickly obtaining it; while others detour, quit http://www.cheapuswntsoccerjerseys.com/rose-lavelle-jersey/ , or never try, wasting time or never obtaining what they want. Is there a scientific formula, if followed, guaranteeing success? Education is seemingly not of this formula; my doctoral friends desiring wealth live poorly. Only educational goals require education. Intelligence is seemingly not of this formula; we know professionals in football, baseball, boxing, wrestling, acting, or music who are successful but dim-witted. Talent? Yes. But talent is just another word for performance. What makes one perform well? Genetics? If so, then music, acting, wrestling, boxing, baseball, and football genes exist. Seemingly absurd, this is also unproven.

Fed up with failure, studying many success publications, I found the following:
1. Beliefs affect one's feelings
2. Feelings affect one's performance
3. Performance affects one's success

I found that success, being purposive, involv. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
Fengjingye Offline

สมาชิกฯ ขั้นที่ 4
สมาชิกฯ ขั้นที่ 4

Return to Meeting Gallery